If you’ve considered a smile makeover in West Allis, WI, you may have also wondered about the benefits aside from the cosmetic.
A smile makeover considers both the health and beauty of your smile, making it an aesthetic undertaking and a benefit to your ongoing oral health.
Smile Makeover with Your Cosmetic Dentist in West Allis, WI
We offer an excellent selection of cosmetic dental options to help you achieve your dream smile. These choices, taken with specific oral care treatments, can give you a healthy and attractive smile.
- Porcelain Veneers—Thin tooth shells that conceal a myriad of dental flaws, from gummy smiles to short teeth, from slightly crooked teeth to discoloration.
- Tooth-Colored Restorations—We offer everything from white dental fillings to tooth-matching dental crowns and bonding.
- Professional Teeth Whitening—Lifts stubborn stains to give you a whiter and brighter smile.
- Discreet Orthodontics—Invisalign and Six Month Smiles straighten your teeth.
- Tooth Replacement—Dental implant technology and other options to restore lost teeth.
- Laser Dentistry—Gum recontouring for a more attractive gum-to-tooth ratio and faster healing.
Customized Smile Makeovers and the Benefits
Your dentist can borrow from all aspects of dentistry to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. This can mean treating cavities, crowning damaged teeth, replacing a lost tooth, whitening your smile, etc.
Our customized approach to your smile makeover means that the treatments your dentist suggests are specific to your needs and goals.
You’ll be left with a healthier smile when dental issues are addressed and missing teeth are replaced. And a straight smile, following orthodontics, is easier to care for and creates less wear and tear on your teeth.
Are You Considering a Smile Makeover?
If you want more information or are ready to get started, a member of our dental team is standing by to help. So reach out today to begin your smile journey with us!