When it comes to determining which is a better option for straightening your teeth, there are a few factors to consider:
- Timing- Invisalign often produces the desired results faster than braces, making them more appealing for patients who want to get their teeth straightened sooner rather than later
- Profession- Depending on what you do for a living, braces may affect your image at work
- Comfort- Aligning your teeth will always come with some discomfort, but for many patients, Invisalign is significantly more comfortable than wearing braces
- Oral Health- Invisalign is less likely to cause cavities and bad breath because they are removable, making both the appliance and your mouth easier to clean
- Budget- Invisalign typically costs more than traditional braces
Most patients are good candidates for Invisalign, but there are misalignments that only braces can correct, making them the only viable option for the patient.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
The benefits of this treatment are numerous. Invisalign allows you to straighten your teeth with clear removable aligners discreetly. No one may even notice you are straightening your teeth.
They are easier to clean and maintain than braces. Taking off the aligners to clean them and to clean your mouth will help keep your oral health in top shape.
Invisalign sometimes provides results faster than braces, allowing you to change the look of your smile in a fraction of the treatment time, depending on how much correction your smile requires.
What Are Advantages of Braces?
Some complex cases require the use of traditional braces to achieve the ideal outcome. Additionally, because braces are attached, patients are more likely to comply with treatment.
Professional Teeth Straightening in West Allis, WI
We would all like to have smiles that we can be proud of. When it comes to helping you achieve your best smile, no one does it better than West Allis, WI's WisconsonSmiles.
Contact us today to learn more about how Invisalign can help you achieve a perfectly straight smile in less time than braces.